Approx. Rs 2.8 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Voltage (V)||380 V|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Carrier Panels Thickness||60 mm|
- Carrier offers indigenous equipments ranging from 1 HP to 5 HP for positive temperature and 1.6 HP to 3.2 HP for negative temperature applications.
- For larger refrigeration equipments,Carrier offers imported equipments from own overseas factories and sourcing partners.
- Carrier offers end to end solutions from farm to retail covering wide spectrum of applications such as Pre-cooling, Blastfreezer, IQF, Controlled atmosphere/Modified atmosphere and large cold storages.
Each of these Cold Rooms consist of precisely engineered components that are designed keeping in mind durability and reliability during usage.
Carrier Refrigeration uses high pressure injection molding equipment to inject environmentally sound polyurethane foam in to the panels. The complete process of injection is microprocessor controlled to ensure precise quality and ratio of mixture to produce polyurethane foam of high quality.
Specially engineered jigs are utilized to facilitate proper binding between the metal cladding and the expanding foam. The attention to detail at every step ensures the production of panels that have uniform K factor. Regular quality assurance tests and check by quality teams ensures that the panels always measure up to the high quality standard of Carrier.
Maintaining the high quality standards of Carrier, the Carrier Door is a carefully engineered component of the Cold Room. The door sections are reinforced for rigidity. The threshold is provided with durable Noryl. Swing doors, injected with PUF are provided as standard. Sliding doors are available as options.Two types of floorings are offered:
- Floor panel finished with the aluminum chequered sheets.
- Recessed PUF slab insulation finished with tiles.
Refrigeration and storage is vital for the smooth operation of any company. Carrier pre-fabricated Cold Rooms provide Single-source solutions designed by refrigeration experts to meet the unique needs of organizations.
Our Cold Room can be configured to your specific space and volume requirements. We offer rooms from small size to very large refrigerated warehouse. We have a variety of cooling / freezing options that specifically, cater to the requirement of various goods and perishable food items that require cold storage. Our engineering and technical support staff assists architects and consultants in configuring the units that meet energy applications. In other words, we custom design the cold rooms with concise drawings, unit specifications and advise methods of preservation of different products.